The ICC Suite of tools automate manual hand written tasks in the back of house and allow operators to focus on customer focused tasks.
Integrated Control Interface can be placed within the operation for easy access to organizational information like training documentation, cleaning procedures, recipe information, product assembly instructions, internal communication documents and digital document signing.
Integrated Control Interface are touch screens that are available in multiple sizes for ease of placement within the operation.
Display: PDF, JPEG, MP4, Approved Web Access, CSV.
Easy, Convenient, and Cost effective Labeling Solution
The flagship of the i.Print Platform the i.Print3z
will accomplish any labeling requirement for any operational task.
Custom Order Confirmation Labeling: Install the i.Print3 Platform to the POS and it will generate order confirmation labels that will ensure customers are receiving what they ordered and how it was ordered.
Zebra ZD410 is a tested, tried and true staple in desktop printing solutions. KTI takes those capabilities a step further by making it Food Service Safe and connecting it to the i.Print Labeling Platform.
Automatically coach and communicate to the operation when to prepare Grab 'n' Go Products based on live sales levels and product hold times that are expiring. Capture waste by weight, increments, or both.
Record, Report and Label cooked products going through the cooling cycle from start to finish. Label the product with when the product was finished cooking, the cookout temperature, the temperature and time through the cooling process, when the product is going to expire and add lot code and barcode information.
Print 'n' Seal is the perfect way to seal Grab 'n' Go beverages from spilling, exposing the sip hole, and add marketing material to the label to incentivize same week customer return.
Temp Minder is continuous temperature monitoring for hot and cold holding equipment.
The system will record minute by minute temperatures and report them to an web based interface.
Temperature Constraints and Delay Alarms are set in place to alert the operation of any outliers that may occur while eliminating any false alarms.
- Ambient Air Sensors - Water Level
- Remote Probe Sensors - Dishwasher Temperature
- Food Simulated Temperature Module - HVAC Monitoring
- Flow Rate - Door Open/Close Sensor
- Differential Pressure
Automate operational tasks in the back house by utilizing a barcode scanner for ease of item selection:
- HACCP Temperature Taking
- Cook & Chill Process Monitoring
- Receiving and Inventory
- Process Monitoring
- Product Management
- BarCode Scanning
- K-Type Thermocouple enables use of many different probe types.
- Wireless Communication through Wifi, Bluetooth or Ethernet Via the Temp Minder or i.Print Hub.
- Wireless Charging allows for multiple charging points in the back of house.Scan barcodes
HACCP Temperature Taking:
Alert the back of house when to take temperatures, automatically record them and wirelessly send them to the CCP+ online dashboard. Temperature logs are recorded and held for up to two years.
- Visual and Audible Alarm
- Indicate to personnel if temperature is within the correct range.
- Remote alerts for failed temperatures
Cook Chill Process Monitoring: Ensure food is chilled within the specified time frame and temperature.
- Capture final cook temp.
- Remind user to take temperature to capture the 70F Temperature and the final 41F Temperature.
Receiving and Inventory:
- Scan products in when they are received and take a temperature of product to ensure that it was received within the correct temperature specification.
- Take inventory in the back of house by scanning barcodes generated by i.Print or the manufacturer.
- Generate use reports to optimize re-ordering.